Saturday, June 14, 2008

8

Of course nobody tags me so I ripped this off g-man's blog since it looked like fun.

8 things I am passionate about

1. "You know who" yeah you know who you are =P

2. My friends

3. My cats

4. The interwebs!

5. Singing

6. Graphics Design

7. Learning - Contrary to popular belief I love to learn new things. Just not what others want me to usually =). I do rather love history and finding out about other parts of the world.

8. Gaming


8 things I wanna do before I die

1. Have children

2. Have my own successful business

3. Learn to cook as well as my grandmother could

4. Travel the world (especially Asia).

5. Settle in one place for more than 10 years

6. Meet my great grandchildren

7. Be famous for something positive

8. Grow a gigantic flower garden


8 things I say often

1. OMG

2. Sheeeat (Said as not to sound like the actual swear.)

3. AWESOME

4. Uhoh

5. um ok...

6. Howdy

7. dude

8. lol


8 books I read recently

I don't really read books. Just magazines. The true story kind and i got a photoshop tutorial book the other day.


8 songs I could listen to over and over again

1. Cold - Annie Lennox

2. Tunak Tunak Tun - Daler Mehndi

3. Best of You - Foo Fighters

4. Reason To Believe - Rod Stewart

5. Vicinity of Obscenity - System of a Down (Banana banana banana terracotta pie!)

6. Until the End of Time - Justin Timberlake

7. Linger - The Cranberries

8. Broken - Seether/Amy Lee


8 people I think should do this tag

I'm not sure that 8 people read my blog! But tell me if you do it!

4 comments:

g-man said...

hey, in my defence, i didn't know you were a tag person! will tag you next time i get a tag :) which, i predict, will be in the fairly distant future

you know who?!?

you sing too? cool! i sing. but i'm terrible at it

i think i'll download a coupla songs on your list :) i'm an soad fan, but i haven't heard that one before

Sriram said...

Yes, you have one more person here :D Came snoopin across from g-man's blog. Great blog you've got here... bookmarking!

g-man said...

hey, i think you'll like this one...

you have been tagged! go here

a million different people said...

Okay, now on, I read your blog too.