Saturday, June 7, 2008

Damnit!

This is just a post to say that I hate most people. Why? Not because they look or smell funny or snort when they laugh or listen to bad music or walk on the grass on my lawn when they're walking down the street and there are no cars coming. It's simple. They're farking inconsiderate!

Not saying that some of the stuff above couldn't be classed as inconsiderate, but it isn't the kind I'm talking about. I mean this newly "evolved" race of human beings that can go through life with their thumb up their ass going LA LA LA THE WORLD F*CKING REVOLVES AROUND MEEEE!

We're all guilty of this to a degree, but ffs! I have been on a psychological rollercoaster of suck for the last 3 1/2 weeks. EVERYBODY I deal with knows it. Everybody that reads this blog knows it! STILL, countless times people have done things that absolutely stomped on my nerves that they could have easily lived without doing.

For instance, Wednesday I decided to go out to the pub and try to sing some karaoke. I despise going to the pub for reasons other than getting a chance to sing. I called my "friend" to come out with me. Mind you when i say despise, I mean... sit there nervous the whole time and try to hide or sit as close to an employee as possible in hopes the drunks wont hassle me despise. This night was no different. I sat at the very front in easy sight of the karaoke people and looked through my song book hoping this friend would show up soon. So, 10-15 minutes later (When said "friend" was 10-15 minutes late already) this stupid stinking beer-drunk asshole comes and puts his arm around me and says he's looking at my book. First of all this makes NO sense. I have been sitting studying the same page for a song for about 2 minutes already and there is a book not being used on the next table. So, I sternly say something along the lines of "TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ME NOW!" *(I say along the lines because i don't remember if I said Take your or get your). This guy calls me a bitch and walks off muttering insults.

I totally let this slide! I am in the mood to sing. There is nothing I can do in this situation that would do anything but cause more drama, which would make me more anxious. --- about 15-20 minutes later the "friend" shows up!!! He didn't see me where I was sitting so i followed him out to the dreaded smoking area. I went no further than a couple of feet out the door for OBVIOUS reasons. I call his name and he turns around, and what does he IMMEDIATELY do? Light up and blow the smoke RIGHT IN MY FACE. Only a few hours earlier I'd spent a good 20 minutes on the phone with him. at least 3 or 4 of those talking about my quitting smoking. Of course that shot my mood to 0 and I ended up singing 2 songs and leaving after being there about an hour and a half. That's okay though. Coming home and talking to my friends was much more fun.

Okay that's very blatantly being inconsiderate. The little things get to me over time too. Like how I do everything in my power to stay calm even though I'm very very irritable and feel like biting most peoples' faces off and spitting the remains back onto them. Of course, EVERY DAY someone does something they KNOW upsets me, stresses me out or just gets on my nerves.

For instance, Buzzing me and nudging me in IM... Someone I've told NEVER EVER EVER to do that decides to do it after a month. Now, i thought that was no problem because well, nobody had in so long (Its mostly people that are new to the internet and dickheads that use that anyway right?) I have since got my new computer so I had yet to turn it off. Of course I'm working in photoshop, carefully drawing some nose details on my skin when *OHERKEWJHROIJEHROUHER* (dont know how to imitate the sound) ___ has just sent you a nudge! and HAY U THERE? Of course I was in complete peace and quiet, concentrating and it scared the crap out of me and i ruined what i was drawing and bumped my knee on my desk. So I IM back, as this isn't really someone I want to block. "Hey don't _expletive deleted_ do that! I've told you like 50 times!" (I didn't know where to turn the nudge off on msn until I got a random chat that did it, swore at them and they, amazingly enough, told me how to! KEEPER!) What's the response? A simple "Whats up ur ass?"
Well jackass you will never find out even if there is something because you're farking blocked.

While we're on the subject of "R u there?????" I will NEVER reply more quickly if someone asks me that.

Of course that's just the tip of the iceburg. In the last month I've blocked and or deleted several contacts from the various messengers I use and SL. These are for a range of reasons including excessive "r u there", Trying to engage me in conversations about sex, Telling me extremely graphic and gross stories, starting EVERY conversation with details of a negative event and trying to borrow game currency after not speaking to me for over a month. Everybody that got blocked knew better. I'm probably way way way better off.

Anyway I'm gonna go work on my skin. I wanna get chilled out. By the way, I DID mess up a few times, but I'm still quitting smoking and doing damned good with it. If anybody was curious.

Byeeee

2 comments:

g-man said...

some of that reminds me of me. kinda funny how there's a whole lot of people who remind you of you in certain ways :)

at least most guys in india won't come and put their arm around total strangers. one good thing about this place! the blowing smoke in your face thing, wow. how did you take it?

you don't like ppl buzzing? hmmm. a lot of ppl i know do that. i tend to accidentally click on the buzz button from time to time tho. and i sometimes get yelled at for that. o well...

n just tell me if i ever stomp on your nerves

Hera said...

Yeah it's weird that way. Some things you say kind of remind me of me as well lol.

I wish I could live in India. People here have no respect for ANYBODY and you are considered weird if you expect to be treated any differently because you're a woman. I gave this guy a dirty look when he blew it at me and went inside.

As for the buzzing I usually turn it off, but before I'd known how I had told this guy over and over not to lol.

And you have yet to even come remotely close to getting on my nerves, dude, don't worry.