Monday, May 19, 2008

Blah...

Not the first time you've seen that as a blog title I assume! Sorry to be unoriginal but it fits. I dealt with ketones and slept most of the day today. Ketones are when a diabetic's body decides to go completely retarded and start eating at body fat. If you want a better explanation I even looked up a link. http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-and-ketones.html .

I felt sort of forsaken today as nobody RL checked on me at all during my 9 hour ketone induced nap. Bob rang me a few times and sent me a text. Of course when I finally got up he made me feel a lot better too. He has to be the most caring and dependable person I know.

I haven't really got any work done as I can't think of much to do today. I'm kinda thinking I should just get some new Photoshop brushes and stuff to use later. My brain probably needs a vacation. I could even blog more. It's not like it will hurt me to write stuff out. I have really been enjoying that lately. When my brain stops being mush I think I will start writing some Photoshop tutorials.

Anyway, I'm ok. That was the main point of this post, to let all my friends know that I haven't gone to jail for killing someone in a fit of nicotine craving rage. That's actually not that bad today. I hope everyone is having a splendid what-ever-time-of-day it is and I will write something later I'm pretty sure. Take care all!

1 comment:

g-man said...

i'm on two days without nicotine and my head is totally screwed up...