Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Interesting day...

I can't even call today a good or bad day, so I will say it was interesting. It started off with my ketones being retarded, but I had good company so it wasn't quite so bad. I have slept about 3 times today. That's a bit of both. I have been completely tired, which sucks. But, at least I'm sleeping thru a lot of my nicotine withdrawals. Speaking of which, my stupid nicotine patch gave me a huge blister on my arm! I was pretty angry at that.

As far as the good things go, I finally managed to get to the Sushi train and eat a sashimi bento and drink a Pocca coffee. Yes, eating raw fish and drinking cold coffee can make my day. I also got some wet/dry sandpaper stuff to start polishing my opals. I still have to take some pics of them for my friend before I start grinding on them though. I think they will have pretty color.

I have absolutely got to find another project to get into tonight other than more sleeping! Ideally, one with money making potential. I have been seriously considering making some things for renderosity.com, but even though I think I could do it, I don't have poser so I don't completely trust myself. I have been making some free realistic color palettes to give away for free. If anybody here wants those let me know and I will pop them up here.

Anyway, I'm going to go see what I can get myself into. Have a good one guys, I'll probably be back soon!

1 comment:

g-man said...

hey post a coupla pics of the templates wil ya?