Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Shopping Exttravaganza?

I made it out to the mall today and ended up trying to take home half of it as well as enduring the most painful cosmetic procedure I've ever had.
I'm not a huge shopper. I usually go when I actually need something. Well, I guess I did today, but I think I overdid it a bit! I came home with 3 new lipsticks (Maybeline was on sale dude!), a broom, a mop, a new can for my change, towels for making my cat bed and stuffed dragons with pot bellies! Oh, and bought some lotto tickets I'm about to scratch.

- Please Wait -
*Expletive Deleted*
Just won a $1 ticket this time. There's always next time to lose a few bucks though right?

Anyway, if you're wondering, The painful cosmetic procedure was facial waxing. I decided I needed new eyebrows and on the spot, decided to get rid of my upper lip hair thats only noticeable if you're way way way way way too far into my personal space anyway. I'm used to having my eyebrows pulled out at the roots, but SHEESH the lip actually made me swear aloud!!!! But, the chick promptly showed me how much hair she waxed off and we both agreed it was totally worth it. I still feel a little numb there, but smooth as a baby's butt.

Oh yeah. I got some Tulsi tea with gotu kola! I popped the box a little earlier and i smell it and its nice. It's supposed to calm you and do all sorts of neat stuff. The gotu kola is for memory!

I also went to the pet store and held the fluffiest kitten ever. He was a really pretty light ginger color. But, when I handed him back I noticed I'd been coated in ginger fur in the 2 minutes I held him. Sorry cat... I'll stick to my short haired Buddy & Prissy.

Anyway, I came home and slept for about 8 hours. I meant to only have a nap, but thats just the way it goes sometimes right? Honestly, I'm still sleepy, but I'll get over it.

Hehe ok, written enough drivel for right now.

3 comments:

g-man said...

ok what's the point of getting your eyebrows shaped? i've asked lots of people but i just get glared at

Anonymous said...

Girls....

Hera said...

It supposedly brings out the eyes and is like an "instant facelift". I dont know about all that, but I do it to make sure I never grow a unibrow.