Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sorry to be a worry...

Yeah the quitting smoking thing is totally kicking my ass. Even with nicotine patches, I can't concentrate and have trouble keeping with any activity for more than a few minutes. Strangely enough, I find that I'm getting by the best when I have someone to talk to online, especially Bob. He keeps me from wanting to set things on fire and yell.

My other friends are very supportive too, but I also think they're scared. I got all grouchy at my best girl-friend and felt horrible. I cleared it up thank goodness. I wasn't even really mad at her, just mad period.

I guess I'm getting a little work done. I've been making some color palettes for Photoshop that should really help me with some of my skin making. I'll be glad when the worst of the nicotine withdrawals are over so I can actually use them.

OH! I got a new sound card yesterday! A Sound Blaster X-fi Xtreme Gamer! Yeah I'm a real "xtreme" gamer. I can play Second Life and Peggle Extreme (Downloaded that for free from Steam yesterday cause I have an Nvidia card!) In extra pretty sound! Ok, I could have probably got by with a cheaper one, but that's what they had at the shop and I wanted instant gratification!

I might actually write again today. I'm lost for words now, but just had a 4 hour nap so I will probably be up a long while. So ttfn...

2 comments:

g-man said...

yea bob's cool :) i feel extremely sorry that he has to put up with me all day in college tho. i can be a total ass. well, i am one most of the time i guess...it gets a lot worse before it gets better, i've was clean for a coupla weeks a while back. just don't start again. it hits you harder

Anonymous said...

yes.. the first week is gonna be hard.. But it will be worth it wen u completely quit smoking.. Good luck