Wednesday, May 28, 2008

IMVU Hera


I think everybody already knows that I play Second Life, and being the virtual-world nut that I am, I let those stupid ads for IMVU influence me until I made an account. I also registered my name so it doesn't have Guest_ in the front of it (Costs about $8) as well as bought a few credits.

Good news is I've already learned to create/texture stuff for it and I already made a whopping 49 credits. It's pretty easy to play with especially since I'm used to the hassle which is Second Life creating.

Here's a picture of the IMVU me. I'm sure it will change all the time just like the SL me, but oh well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah..every time i hear about second life..i wanna join in..but then..it slips right off my mind....nice to see ur doing good with it.1!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

nice work hera.. hope u will do well in imvu..

g-man said...

i found second life rather pointless. i mean what's there to do in it?

Unknown said...

mmm...u have a different style of writing..hw old are u?

Hera said...

26. I think it might be the variety of people I deal with that influences how I write. Hopefully I've picked up some good habits.